A properly structured home purchase mortgage loan allows you to get the home you want with a payment that fits your budget. Even first time home buyers have many options when it is time to purchase their first home. We can help you choose the right mortgage program, price range, and even direct you to the right Realtor for you in your area.
Where Do I Start When I Want to Purchase New Home?
If you are not sure how much home you can afford, what payments fit within your budget, or what type of loan program is right for your home purchase, we can help.
At Intercounty Mortgage Network, we can help you :
- Get you pre-qualified so that when you find the right home you can move fast
- Decide on an acceptable home price range
- Calculate your anticipated monthly mortgage payments
- Find a Realtor that can help you find the right home
- Choose the right loan program
What Type Of Home Purchase Mortgage Loan Options Are Available?
At Intercounty Mortgage Network, we work with a variety of lenders to ensure we find the right loan to fit your individual needs. We offer a wide variety of home purchase mortgage loan options which include:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- FHA Insured Loans
- Conventional Loans
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgages
- Renovation Loans (203k)